me?.. me!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

90 mins of waitin'~

2day.. im havin' my 1st tutorial class.. ( i skipped on my previous 4 classes .. hehe) so get 2 know a few new faces.. i find its a little bit hard 2 mingle around now.. cuz most of them r from foundation year.. n they got their own clique.. or so-called gang... so.. its not about ice breakin anymore.. its "iceberg breakin''.. if u're thinking of making fren wif someone.. u juz have a break into their group.. hehe.. tat is my mission next week..

A total of 90mins... damn.. need 2 wait juz 2 get back home after my microeconomic class.. sigh.. dun have bus at this hour.. break time 4 d driver.. how come all 4 drivers rest at same time.. so shit.. Utar is definitely facing scarcity.. shortage of bus..zzz.. n Mun is havin class rite now.. so no transport.. kinda lazy 2 ask "Teapot" drive me home wif his motor.. later he keep complain tat i ruined his reputation wif girls.. no gals dare 2 flirt wif him anymore.. =.=.. btw.. im here 2 thanx "Teapot" 4 changin his class from t18 to t5.. 2 accompany me.. lol.. u r really a nice kor kor.. ( if only u stop makin' fun me.. zzz)...

So.. here am i now.. in computer lab.. checking out friendster n facebook.. n eventually got tired of it.. so end up here.. writin a new blog.. oh ya.. i heard a freakin shock news from Yan Ting last nite.. "Terengganu Stadium Collapsed juz merely a year after its been build".. tats kinda tragic.. but hell funny as well.. how come it collapse so easy.. i suspects they use low quality materials.. lol..

Well.. its almost time 4 me 2 head home now.. hehe.. miss my cozy bed.. n lack of sunlight room?? huuray anyway~~~







ugh.. fugly writing of mine



lecture class at EDK1.. purposely chose d back seat.. hehe



Beng Teak.. aka Teapot... owez say im a pig.. who's d pig now huh??


when it comes 2 this game.. im da biggest noob..

4 comments:

法老王的等待 said...

guess who am i...

hehe...nice pic btw...

leine said...

r u yanting?? lol

法老王的等待 said...

nonono~~~ wrong jo wrong jo...

give u 1 more chance...

leine said...

u r Mun Mun.. "bun don" geh Mun? lol