me?.. me!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Love turns 1 year-old



17 Jun '09



Mun bought me my fav choc cake

yipee!!




I.L.Y



Though its not a romantic candle-light dinner..

im still happy tat we make it thru a year




Mun's fav spot in TESCO.. lol










HAPPY 1st YEAR ANNIVESARY




Thanks for buying me KFC when i cant stop crying...


Thanks for driving 45 mins 2 Ipoh almost every week juz 2 watch movie with me..


Thanks for the chocolate whenever im having my "girls' prob"


Thanks for accompany me go 4 a walk whenever i get stressed out..


Thanks for helping me washed my clothes (i dunno how 2 use d washing machine =.=)


Thanks for helping me carried my heavy bag around..


Thanks for skipping class with me whenever i feel lazy..


n..


Thanks for never giving up on us.. though countless time of break up i asked..


Thanks for holding my hand all this while.. n owez b there 4 me...




I LOVE YOU... Always My Baby Dear




P.s : Its a bless of a simple misunderstood that led us 2 a year of infinity love~~








2 comments:

~ WhYt33 ~ said...

WOhhooo,Haha.. Somebody is so sweet oo. =)
To my best fren Mad:
Yt at here wish u 2 can make it to 2yrs,10yrs n so on ya.. Happy anniversary.. Hehe

leine said...

haha... thx lo yt.. those r not sweet words la.. its true words.. waseh~~~.. hahahha... hope u n sj can make it 2 d end 2.. hehe