me?.. me!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Choki Choki.... I LIKE IT!!!


Weird day.. something must be wrong...

I cant believe this is happening!!!

Teapot juz reach d lecture hall..n as soon as i saw him.. i was asking.. "wheres my sweets.. i nid them 2 keep me staying awake along tis 4 hour lecture"..

OMG... n here's d part where sumthin miracle happened..

He said" ok.. i'll buy it 4 u now".. lol.. n he really did go buy.. jeng!! jeng!! jeng!!! jeng!!!!!.. a packet of Choki Choki.. My fav.. aaahhhh~~~ n sum sweets 4 himself n Koghi 2.. lol

But..... haizzz.. dun mention it la... 4 some "technical" reason.. i cant eat d choki choki.. its so damn torturing.. d super duper yummy zummy choki--- "juz can look but cant eat".. =(

Oh wait.... something out of anyone's prediction even d E.T's... juz happened again!!! Teapot went 2 buy d 2nd packet 4 me during d lecture's break time..

God Bless You Teapot~~ i love having u as my classmate/Dino Kor... =)

Finally some choki choki 2 eat!! Yipeeee~~




No comments: