me?.. me!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Break-Up Cake???


Saw these pics... kinda tickle me.. lol.. ppl r so creative nowadays..

a divorce cake.. not a bad idea at all...

anyway.. check them out.. =)




look at d groom's hand.. clawing at d cake.. lol

ooops.. not 4 child 4 sure..

tis aint d best way 2 manage ur anger.. hehe



haha.. y there isnt any break up cake..
i bet it wud b great if its available
at least there is somethin' else 2 celebrate n be happy of
whenever broke up.. lol...
this is my creation of break up cake.. matrix version
not bad huh??.. i shud have knew im talented all this while.. =P

copyrighted~~

2 comments:

~ WhYt33 ~ said...

Haha,tats u own draw d o? It let me think of tis act in Scary movie 1 d.. The stupid white face ghost also do tis act when fight wif the heroin.. Haha =D.. Last time i saw it in newspaper lo about the cakes,there r lots more.. Hehe.. Dun think of breaking up girl..

leine said...

of cuz i own draw de lo.. nice leh.. lol.. yea. my mind oso keep floating with tat scene in d scary movie when i was drawing d pic.. well.. certainly not thinking of breakin-up yet.. hehe..