me?.. me!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

holiday-ed

Holidays over.. now its time 2 straighten up myself.. n get back 2 da daily life of bore n' stressful... anywell.. i bought quite number of new stuff during my 1 month hols in kajang.. hehe.. guess wad.. it din exceed my budget!!! huuraayy 4 tat.. lol.. shoppin' is fun.. but u juz have 2 pay d price 4 it.. im havin a slight fever after shoppin non stop 4 4 days.. n my mum was scared.. she tot im gona get sum kind of virus.. u know.. d one attackin d world vigorously now.. virus H1N1.. lol.. but im alrite now.. juz a bit of stomachache.. mayb gastric.. shudnt eat 2 much spicy food.. hehe










we love takin pics so much




snap 1


snap 2



me n mun at times square..

he says it is easy...


after a few ringgits.. he gave up.. =.=
I WAN ONE!!!!

No comments: