me?.. me!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Virus kills my mood!!

Mom called 2day.. alerted me 2 take care of myself.. cuz virus H1N1 is curently spreading rapidly in KL.. she even told me... one of my sis's schoolmate has been quarantine due 2 this global pandemic... ( arrrghh.. hate tis virus.. in fact.. i dun like any virus.. =.= )
Looks like we're gona have a long term battle wif this flu..
Anyway.. this virus has been attacking my mood.. cuz my mom dun really allow me 2 go 2 complex or any crowded place.. n my plan 2 go watch tranformer 2 tis weekend.. totally shattered in pieces.. huhu~~.. hmm so mom.. can i skip class?... haha juz kidding.. (not funny.. i know =.=)
i guess.. im gona spend tis coming weekend by transforming myself into pig.. tis is wad i call "transformer 3 ".. love it anyway.. ^^
so.. juz wan 2 remind everyone who's reading my blog 2 b vigilant.. cuz we'll never know wad will happen.. its better 2 b safe than sorry.. hehe

Virus~~ shoooh!! shooohhh!!!!

No comments: