me?.. me!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Life is such an Epic Fail

My life has been so bz for d last few weeks.. the world keeps spinning.. but im stil stuck in d world of assignments and tests.. tats make me so FREAKING MAD!!!...

I can't wait til the day when i can juz throw my notes aside.. n say..
"take that fun sucker.. i dun nid u anymore" n juz enjoy every single secs left in my life.. xD

Speakin' of that... My "precious" Utar... and their "brilliant" way of arranging exams schedule.. putting students in a lifeless situation.. coming close of turning ourself into a "geek zombie".. "nice" job..

There's a fun fair in New Town.. yeah.. at last.. i know it sounded kinda lame 4 those who study in city... but look from my angle.. its such a huge entertainment.. (well.. mayb juz 4 me.. =) )
.. remember the last time i went to fun fair with YT and a couple of friends.. having headache right after rode on one of d coaster... well.. at least im better than someone who end up puked on d nearby beach.. (u know.. i know.. so shhhh... xD ).. anyway.. i got sick d next morning.. n tats all d memories of fun fair i have.. lol...


P.s. Dun mention anythin about maths when im around.. T.T

2 comments:

~ WhYt33 ~ said...

Haha,Mad.. Yaya,shhh.. I can stil remb it vividly leh.. Then me n him stil slip go buy ice cream at A&W.. haha... Memories in life..

leine said...

lol.. yea lo.. bad la u both..
stil can play other things after tat. me almost pengsan le tat time.. lol