me?.. me!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm a Photo Editor!!

U know.. sumtimes when u say sumthin bout a person.. n in d end.. its all back 2 u.. well.. guess wad.. it owez happen on me...

I used 2 say my sis was so lame.. for using photoshop or photoscape 2 edit all her photos..
yup.. i mean ALL..
come on.. wads d fun of it..
croping here n there.. changing d brightness n contrast..
ughh.. tats so weird of her.. get real!!
oopss.. (she's goin 2 b freaking mad when she read tis.. soz sis.. stil love u ^^)..

... n recently.. i downloaded d software 4 sum reason.. curious.. i guess.. lol..
the next thing i know
I'M ADDICTED TO IT!!!
yea.. call me outdated or watever so..
im still learnin how 2 use it.. so-called rookie.. lol
n here's are a couple results out of it..



im anti cute n pink =.=





No comments: