me?.. me!!

Friday, July 17, 2009

I HATE MATHS!!!!

2moro Quantitative Technique mid term exam.. WAD THE HECK!!!!!!!.. im stil in a total blur.. im sux in maths.. whoever knows me.. they know im totally noob in this shitty subject.. damn.. less than 24 hours.. i'll b sitting in exam hall.. n now im still flippin thru my notes.. pressing the calculater without knowing wad am i doin.. arrrrghhhhh... amitofo.. hopefully... i'll wake up 2moro n find myself turn out 2 b a Math Geek.. or else.. i dun think i'll b able 2 make it thru tis test... by all means.. im sure 2 FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. to all maths founder... father of logarithm n algebra bla bla.. bless me with ur brain~~~~

2 comments:

Jacesxinz said...

i will bless you1!!! wahaha!!!

leine said...

lol..i think i'll better handle it myself.. haha