me?.. me!!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Be-Lated" Present??

Heeeheeee..
Its a surprise tat i stil receive birthday presents though it is august now..
"Teapot" keep sayin he wana give me d present... but i tot he was juz kidding..
I mean.. if u ever see him serious or wad.. tat means he's havin fever or some uncure disease...
Then 2day.. he really did gave me this little cute pinky mickey MP3 player..
Which i crave 4 such a long time..
Lol.. thx so much looo




Thou i kinda not-into pink.. i stil love it.. lol




special gift from a far-away buddies...

This is not my present... obviously.. lol
Mun's new desktop..
I like it a lot..
So.. juz snap a pic..

4 comments:

~munnie~* said...

yo..i saw before his serious face..
haha..
when he serious that time lik lion so fierce..so swt..
wakaka..

leine said...

lol.. i dun like his serios face oso... but when he's not serious.. i feel like punching his face.. so swt 2..

watever said...

ya la.... thats rite
better im dissapper izit..
-o-"

leine said...

lol.. dun angry la~~~