me?.. me!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Average Joe's life

Being an average girl... in everything..
Its not easy...
"owh... she's hmmm.... nothing special"
that's me..
yea.. it dun feels good...

Average brain...
Owez stuck in 2nd class.. =.=
If only im a super brainiac...
Study wud b hella fun..

Average look...
Short.. boring face..
If only im categorized as "zhen mei"..
I wud bcum a SuperStar... wakaka

Average in sports...
Join a lot of sport.. swimming, archery, running..
But d most.. can onli represent daerah..
If only im talented in one of it...
I'll now b practicing for 2012 olympic... ^^

Huh~~~..
Somehow...
I got...

Super Family..
A mom who calls me almost everyday..
Teling me she misses me..
A dad who likes 2 joke a lot..
days were bored without him
Sisters who have been my best buddies ever.. love them

Super Boyfriend..
The only person who can make me cry n laugh at the same time..
My angel n' devil...

Super Friend..
Who neglected hours.. talking n chatting wif me..
My problem solver.. =)


Guess my life arent as bad as I thought..
I may be normal..
But my life is GREAT...


The end.....

2 comments:

Jacesxinz said...

your super friend got me bo?wahaha,,,

leine said...

haha.. u r my super woman...