me?.. me!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Clueless Love

I just gave a love advice to someone..
n' i think i kinda did a nice job..
it sounded juz like this...
" u may miss ur ex more... but u love ur current gf more... ppl juz want things that they can't get.. n dun realize wad they need.. is already in the palm of their hands"

I actually told baybee d advice that i gave...
N' he juz laugh n ask "y did he ask u for advice"
........
....
I know im clumsy in my own love life.. =.=
but at least u still love me XD ..



p/s. u're just a clueless guy ... not a bad one...

1 comment:

法老王的等待 said...

btw... im the 1 stupid in love...

i donno how to love some1 n i donno how to take k some1 before i meet u...n im just a 24/7 online gamer, PKO, cabal, RO, n many. u know, ppl call us "pro gamer" = = because we willing to spend life(money n time) to play a game. tat time, wat i care is oli how to win every1 in those game... hahaha... really funny...

after i meet u...i just realize, tat is something more important other than game... tats a new life for me.

i learn how to love some1, i learn how to take k my love, n i learn how to protect the 1 i love...

thx dear...u make my life meaningful... without u...im still a "pro" in online game =.=

i love u madeleine...